Standard Features Included in Every Brant Terra Home
- The unit shall be all BRICK & STONE, pre-selected by Builder.
- Quality maintenance free Vinyl clad windows throughout.
- One steel exterior door at front entrance and one steel
door leading into garage.
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior steel doors.
- Three exterior lights, one light next to garden door, two lights
at front of unit, location to be determined by Builder.
- Two outside water taps and one outside waterproof electrical
- Maintenance free aluminum fascia, soffits and eavestroughing,
siding, pre-selected by Builder.
- The driveway and entrance way shall be paved with asphalt.
- Each unit area graded pursuant to lot grading plan and fully
sodded or seeded, except treed areas.
- Wooden Deck, pressure-treated, with railing, at rear of
unit off Living/Dining Room, accessible by garden patio door.
- Steel non-insulated garage door.
- Quality kitchen cabinets and countertops to be chosen
from Builder's samples if not already pre-selected.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- The hood fan above stove to be vented outside.
- An electrical range outlet for stove.
- A four piece bathroom including white one piece Acrylic
Tub, white towel rack and toilet dispenser, to be located
- One light fixture, shower rod, mirror and fan in each
- Three-piece rough-in bathroom on lower level.
- Pressure balancing faucet.
Main Floor Laundry
- One vinyl laundry tub.
- One electrical receptacle for dryer.
- Vented adapter for dryer, excluding flexible hose.
Trim & Painting
- 800 Series doors, white.
- White trim.
- Walls and Ceilings to be gyproced including exterior basement walls to the floor. (When finished).
- Nail hole and gyproc joints shall not be filled. (Unfinished basement)
- Ceilings to be stippled excluding bathroom, garage and laundry room
- Painted one colour throughout, with one primer coat
and one finish coat, colour pre-selected by Builder.
- Circuit-breaker type panel with 100 amp service.
- One electrical outlet in garage.
- Three pull cord lights and one light switch (top of stairs)
- Roughed-in central vacuum.
- Smoke Detectors.
- Six overhead light fixtures of the builder's choice.
Heating & Insulation
- Forced air High Efficiency gas furnace.
- Heat registers in each room.
- Hot water tank is gas fired rental unit.
- Exterior walls insulated with R19 and ceilings with R40 except garage.
- Exterior walls in basement to be strapped (2” x 3”) and
insulated with R12 fibreglass insulation the full height.
- HRV Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Broadloom to be chosen from Builder's samples to be installed
in all bedrooms, hall area, living room, dining room and stairs
leading into basement.
- Underpadding of Builder's choice to be installed with broadloom.
- Ceramic floors to be installed in kitchen, main floor
bathroom and front entrance
- Nail screwed and glued floors.
- Unit to be thoroughly cleaned prior to possession.
- Moen lever taps throughout.
- Cathedral Ceiling Living/Dining Room Area.
- Under Ground Sprinkler.
- Central Air Conditioning.